Hi guys! I’m Amanda, the new Studio Assistant at Soiree Signatures. My career in small business management started in my hometown of Brewton, Alabama where I managed a boutique and painted furniture store called Antigone’s. I was there for five years before relocating to the land of Mardi Gras for a job at an advertising agency.
I was a theatre major in college, and in one way or another I have always worked in a creative field. So when the opportunity to work with Lindsey at Soiree Signatures presented itself to me, I just knew it would be a fun and challenging position.
My absolute favorite part about my job is getting to know the customers and watch them create their dream invitations for their events. When I’m not assisting in consultations, I love going to music festivals, eating anything that includes bread, and reading downtown in the park with my dog. You can usually find me on a Friday night down at the Crescent watching indie movies, trying new red wines with my friends, or organizing my vintage Pyrex dish collection.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better. I hope if you drive by the shop you will stop by and say hi and let me show you why we really are the sweetest space in Midtown!
You can follow me on Instagram at @amandarchavers.
1. What’s your invitation style? All the florals with vibrant colors and rustic accents and touches of gold foil. Dreamy!
2. Your favorite color? Its a tie between mint blue and white.
3. Dogs or cats? Dogs! My 4 pound miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Belle is the greatest thing on this planet.
4. Name three items you couldn’t live without: Netflix, chicken tenders/iced coffee, and my phone.
5. Dream honeymoon destination: Italy. Vineyards, pasta, and gelato- need I say more?